Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Snowed In Today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Snowed In Today

Ralph the 2 undamaged original ones are going on my 2 Hornet's. The one
that was damaged in th 80's that was on my yellow Hornet has been
modified with air ducts for the brakes and notched for the tow bar tabs
which will be removed with the new paint job. I am not parting with that
one either. In fact I am looking for an undamaged one as a spare in
which case the modified one is yours for cheap. Speaking of cheap, I
haven't received the M/O for the flairs you got about 2 weeks ago yet.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Doc,
I'm glad you are getting all the snow out there. We've just been
having a little here and there along with the cold temps. If you
decide to sell one of those front spoilers, would you please keep me
on your list?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:

> Being stuck in the house today I might as well take inventory on
all the
> 77 AMX parts I have. I have a complete set for my yellow car. :-)~
> have to decide which of the 2 extra rear window louvers to have
baking
> soda basted for the orange car. I also have to see about which of
the
> best fender flairs out of the 12 I have that I can use on the orange
> car. And yes Eddie I have 2 of the front spoilers made of
unobtainum, 3
> if you count the modified one from the 70's. The orange 74 with body
> color paint matching flairs and rear window louver with out that
ugly
> Targa band and no AMX decals with the stock factory pin stripe on
the
> side with my detailed turbine wheels and BFG T/A radials will look
> subtle but still stand out in the spring at the local cruise night
in
> the ocean of brand "X" Pford Mustangs, Camero's and Chevelle's. I
also
> stopped yesterday at a machine shop who is now owned by a very
competent
> machinist I dealt with for around 20 years at his different jobs.
He is
> familiar with AMC V8's and we had a long conversation about them. I
> found some one 10 minutes from my house that I can trust for my
machine
> work on my V8 engine conversion for the yellow car. It is snowing
like
> mad out. I don't care, both Hornet's are inside. The yellow one is
here
> in my garage and the orange one at my friends shop. Say Amen &
AMC!!!!!!
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---