Re: [BaadAssGremlins] defroster

right well ill look tommorw after it quits snowing here there calling for 6-10 inches here in kc mo area but what i was thinking was rig some sheet metal to make a vent to take it from the vent from dash to windshield, is this a good idea?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] defroster

There should be a couple of oblong holes in your dash right at the windsheld.
Are you saying there is nothing up there at all. My Gremlin is about 10 miles
away in a garage are I would tell you exactly how long they are but I think
they are about 12 inches long. One on the driver side and one on the passenger
side. If I remember right it has a plasic piece in it and 1/3 blows toward the
middle. The ice on the inside of the windsheld is not right at all. Does the
heater blow out hot air? You are going to have to get some warm air blowing on
that windsheild or it is going to be dangerous to drive. As for as your rear
hatch your on your own there. I don't think any Gremlin came with a rear
wiper. Actually I don't think the rear wiper became popular until the Mini Van
became popular in the 80"s. As for as the rear defroster I know some Gremlins
had it but most didn't. I think the rear defroster became more or less
standard in the 90's. I know it was an option on most cars in the 80's. You
might try rainX on the outside and I think they have a antifog product for the
inside this might help. The windsheild has be worried. Like I said it should
have some holes on the top of the dash and the heater controls should have a
defroster position. It is hard to drive a car without a defroster in the
winter.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS