[BaadAssGremlins] Friday morning fun!

Man I cant wait till Friday morning.
I usually try and catch up on some sleep, but this friday were going
to put the supercharger together on the engine stand! :)
A guy told me to mock it all up and make sure all the pullies line up
and the alt bracket and everything works before we put the engine in
the car and its a lot easier.
Then we will unbolt everything and drop the motor in.
Cant wait. Rod