Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 amx springs

Cuting the front coils is a REALLY BAD idea. It will definitly make it handle WORSE.
 Call ESPO Springs n things http://www.springsnthings.com/ They can help you with replacing the rear leafs. I got the heavy duty 5 leaf and it was only 160 for both shipped to my door.
 Davis

"Dan M." <vegadan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I noticed that the back of my 77 amx is riding a little low. I could
replace the rear springs, or maybe cut a coil off of the front springs
to lower that end. I kind of like the latter idea, because it would
lower the car a little and give it a better stance, plus improve
handling. But I thought I would check here before I did anything to
see if anybody has any experience (good and bad) with this issue.

Thanks,
Dan