[BaadAssGremlins] racing on top of the world

[BaadAssGremlins] racing on top of the world

My website pick of the month is a site out of Iceland. AMC is well
represented also, looks like a Hornet AMX, Gremlins, Javelins and AMXs. Not
sure how many hours their summer is to race, would be interesting to see
timeslips, some of those folks look cold. I don't understand Icelandic
either, nor could I pull a program out to translate it into English.
Sometimes the language barrier can be best broken simply by photos. I
believe MYNDASAFNIO means "PHOTOS" either that or I have just insulted have
of Canada and fixing to start a nuclear war. Sounds like a worda drunk at my
bar would say looking for the Texas vs Colorado game after a few pops. But
here is the I guess gallery of photos:
http://www.kvartmila.is/myndasafnid.html
Feel free to dig around, really neat website; there is a bar on the left of
the screen you can click on with words like NYJAR, GAMLAR, CAMARO what the
hell how did that get in there, NOVA, hmmm...MUSTANG.....ok not too strange
after all...maybe I can speak the language....YMISKONAL BILAR; (nope, back
to those words) BILAR ERLENDIS whihc I think I had a case of in 1978 but
penicillin cured it. But if you click on those in the link above lots of
shots from top of the world, some photos are from meets in the states, but
others from up there.

You would think someone would come up with a well ventilated indoor drag
strip for year round racing. I emailed the webmaster asking him/her (like
they would understand me anyways) if they knew the only city in the world
with two retractable roof stadiums is Houston. Maybe they need something
like that up there.

Anyhows, ya'll have fun looking at photos from a far away world with words
one sees in Star Wars movies.

Góða skemmtun!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX