Re: [BaadAssGremlins] rambler medal find

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] rambler medal find

LOL  Don't know what they were thinkin way back then

BANTAM38@xxxxxxx wrote:
I saw an all original 57 AMC Rambler (badged hudson) station wagon once. It was tri color and had a "cowboy" interior. Kinda a brown saddle leather colored vinly interior "branded" with cowboy boots, horseshoes, ropes and six shooters..Truely vintage AMC styling.. LOL

Wade

Yahoo! Personals

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS