[BaadAssGremlins] More progress.

well With my Brothers help I went out today and got both my Edelbrock
heads bolted on and got my water pump painted and bolted on.
ARP bolts are the greatest! Other than b-s type things, I will never
use anything but them. The quality is awesome.
Got to get the firewall stripped and painted and I'll be ready to drop
in the motor. Were gonna tape up everything (wires, ect..) and use a
sandblaster on it. Then I'll paint it and my buddy is gonna use a
paint gun to clear coat it.
Anyways, gettin close. Rod