Re: [BaadAssGremlins] rambler medal find

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] rambler medal find

I don't think thats a key chain as there appears to be no way to get keys on the chain.  Way back when they used to make weird promotional stuff like that. My dad would bring home stuff like that from chrysler and mom would bring haome stuff from AMC and we would just look at it and say Why?

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://www.treasurenet.com/f/index.php/topic,24381.0.html

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX