RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ain't AMC Stuff (long)

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ain't AMC Stuff (long)

Yeah, I know the chicks are gonna give me a hard time. I read all of those feedbacks and that one caught my eye.

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh, the 'chicks' are gonna come down on you now!  >;P

Seriously, tho, I've dealt with a lot of correspondence
on the web over the last decade plus, and just going by
the attitude, choice of wording and other 'gut instinct',
this is simply a guy using the wife's info to maintain
an eBay account after his original was shut down
previously (or he's a deadbeat that ruined his own credit
and can't get an eBay account in his own name to begin
with).

But whether he's got a pair or not...there's no 'man'
selling these radios.

John