RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ain't AMC Stuff

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ain't AMC Stuff

I just got a reply from him/her, regarding my comments...which were-

"How is it you advertise this item as 'VINTAGE NOS AMC car stereo
featuring...'
when it's not an 'New Original Stock' AMC part, and has a poorly made
sticker
with incorrect AMC logo and typface and is applied crooked?"

The reply-

"hey,if you don't like it don't buy it,and who asked you anyway"

Naturally, I took the bait...

"Nobody had to ask me as it should be obvious to you that fraud is
illegal,
against eBay policy, frowned upon by reputable people, and simply wrong.

But your conscience obviously doesn't bother you so long as you collect
the
cash from less-informed buyers, as it has gone on a few years now. My
one
report to eBay and the Internet Abuse authorities will likely not be the

first, but soooner or later, one such complaint will be the last
required."

John