[BaadAssGremlins] Back To The Grind

Winter sure has kicked in here in the northeast around N.Y. City this
past week. The temps have gone from a high of low to mid 60's last
weekend to mid 30's by wednesday with a 7 am morning temp  yesterday of
25 degrees. I spent the day priming the last 2 wheels for my orange
Hornet. What a pain to make sure you don't miss a spot between the ribs.
Today after drying over night I will have the tedious job of scuffing up
the primer. Hopefully monday I will have the orange painted on one
wheel. I have to work this 3 hour painting process around a Dr's
appointment. The Dr's office is only 1 1/2 miles away but you know Dr's
are never on time and it is critical that when the paint reaches a
certain state of drying that the masking tape is removed so it does not
peal off where the edges are. I have detailed wheels in the past but
never somthing as intricate as painting in between the ribs of turbine
wheels. What a labor intensive job to do right. Being in poor health I
am making every effort as to not ever have to touch the wheels up or
ever have to do it again. On an up note it was a real pain of a job but
the results are outstanding looking. The wheel project should be done by
the end of the week then back to some minor interior detailing. I
haven't called the upholstery guy in 2 months so maybe since winter is
here he may be slow and be able to do my !@#$%^& bucket seats finally.
"Doc"