[BaadAssGremlins] Back To The Grind

Somthing I ever knew about trunk splatter paint. It is water soluble, at
least the paint Eastwood sells. After drying for 24 hours it has to be
clear coated with a specified Eastwood enamel. A can doesn't go very far
either, good thing I bought 2. It was a humid day friday and after
sitting for 5 hours the paint was still tacky so with the humidity I
figured it would need more than 24 hours to dry. So it should be dry
today to clear coat. I just used the trunk paint in the hidden compt to
make it neat looking. I have a few more small brackets to paint today.
The wiring needs to be neatened up and the rear seat belts cleaned and
re-installed.  I have Dynamat to install under the rear seat. All these
little jobs are getting tedious but finally this week the interior will
finally start to be assembled. The wife is on my case about parts and
materials in the house again.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.