[BaadAssGremlins] Good Nash wrench score at auction Wednesday...

[BaadAssGremlins] Good Nash wrench score at auction Wednesday...

 I was sorting thru the 5 toolboxes I bought Wednesday
night at work Thursday, trying to dry the tools of the
rain water that got in ( big drenching showers at the
worst time). I started sorting the wrenches
out at lunch time, and had found a Ford wrench (
probably a tractor wrench, bent strangely, and the
auction looked like mostly Dairy farm related items ).

 Anyway, kept digging to the bottom, found a small
one, cleaned it off some and Hoo! Says Nash on it!
Woo-hoo! Score! I was looking for Rambler, but Nash
will do nicely! LOL. So far, I've got 2 of the 5 boxes
cleaned out and sorted some, only 3 more to go. Heh
heh! No telling what I'll find. Mostly old tools, some
wood-working, some mechanical. For $10 a toolbox, it
was a real deal! 4 of the 5 are metal, one is plastic
with a broken latch.
   I'll bring the boxes in and sort
them in the basement later. Too dang cold to sort
outside! Nothing like cold metal to deter handling,
even treasure like this. LOL. Well, wish me luck,
maybe I'll find more stuff like this....

  Jerry

Jerry Casper , owner of 16 AMCs
7 Gremlins / 2 Javelins / 1 Hornet / 1 Pacer
3 Matadors ( 2 coupes ) / 1 Spirit /
1/2 Eagle
1/2 Jeep Wagoneer

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.grsites.com/sounds/18791905/trains/trains002.wav"; LOOP="3">