[BaadAssGremlins] 77 AMX For Sale

 I've decided to sell my car. It is a 1977 hornet AMX with about 114,000
original miles. The body is in overall good condition, but does have the
following issues: minor rust repair needed on hatch and rocker panel areas;
passenger side door needs to be replaced-a replacement is included with the
car; the hood needs to be replaced-a replacement is included with the car;
the driver's side door has some rust along the lower edge and around the
door handle, but it is repairable; the driver's side fender needs some
work-it is solid, but it appears that some work had been done to it prior to
my ownership; hatch lock needs to be replaced. Have a set of the front
bumper guards that I will include with the car. The interior is in very good
shape. Carpet and headlight switch need to be replaced. Door panels need to
be restretched. The engine is a good running 258, 2 barrel. Doesn't burn
oil, but it does leak some around the valve cover. The following items have
been replaced in the past couple of months: front brake pads; rear brake
shoes, wheel cylinders, drums, brake lines and emergency brake cables; front
upper and lower ball joints and outer tie rod ends. Needs the emergency
brake cable from the pedal to the rear brake cables, and a front end
alignment. This would be a great car for somebody to finish and enjoy.
Unfortunately, personal circumstances force me to sell it. Please contact me
by email at vegadan@xxxxxxxxx  for any questions and pictures. Asking $2000
obo. It is located in a suburb east of Chicago. Dan Massanisso
vegadan@xxxxxxxxx
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825