Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It HAS ARRIVED!

In a message dated 11/15/2005 6:09:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Well I just went into the parts shop today to pick up my polished 6-71
Weiand blower!
Man that thing is sweet. Im glad I got the alluminum heads now. Its
pretty, but heavy. Im excited Rod
How soon will you bolt that huffer on the motor?and what trans are you goin with and how big a stall?also you think that 10 bolt rear on yer gremlins gonna be enough for your blown sbc? can't wait to see pics dude,when will we get to see some?
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS