[BaadAssGremlins] Re: It HAS ARRIVED!

 How soon will you bolt that huffer on the motor?and what trans are
you goin with and how big a stall?also you think that 10 bolt rear on
yer gremlins  gonna  be enough for your blown sbc? can't wait to see
pics dude,when will we get to  see some?
 Bart

Hey Bartaroo.
Im actually going Friday to finish up the motor on the stand. The only
thing stoppin me from droppin the motor in the car is that I need to
sand and paint the firewall.
After that I'll drop the motor in.
I'll get some pics of the blower case, roller rockers, carbs n valve
covers this weekend. Blower still needs put together.
As for my tranny, I have a rebuilt 2 speed glide and the converter is
just like a 22 or 2300 stall. Blowers and regular drivin street cars
dont like big stalls because of the heat it makes.
The rear is a narrowed 10 bolt with Mosier axles, so I think it will
be ok to.
This is going to be a street car so with the hard ass Mickey thompson
street tires, It will spin a good bit so it wont put a ton of strain
on the driveline.
 Now if I get slicks............ LOL  Rod