Re: [BaadAssGremlins] v8 swap

In a message dated 11/15/2005 7:54:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pisthornet@xxxxxxxxx writes:
does the 6 cylinder bell housing bolt up to the v8 what do you need to
do the swap other than the v8 kmember  i have a 74 hornet with a 258
3sp manual on the floor also a 360 to put in. this is my 1st amc i'm
sure this is pretty common info to everybody else! but i could use the
help thanks!!
I wouldn't bolt the 360 to your I6's 3 spd,But i think you can use the existing bellhousing
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS