RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Custom

The tail panel is the main difference. You'll have totally
different tail lights, hatch window and related bits and
pieces.

The front clip is also the Spirit-type redesign, but if you
were swapping the entire setup (valance/grille/hood/fenders),
it's a bolt-on swap.

The dash of the 78 is the later (78-88) type....like Spirits,
Eagles, Concords. Nothing much the same to a '74.

Wheels, doors, windshield, suspension and mechanical parts should
all be usable with minor variation here and there.

Seats will certainly swap, tho the upholstery paterns and colors
will be different.

In the end, $1000 may be a lot for the limited swapables you'll
gain. Buy if 'correctness' is less important than 'completeness',
then it may be worthwhile.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

1971 AMC Javelin ADPS 401 (police car)