[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thinking of ^NOT selling the Gremlin.

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thinking of ^NOT selling the Gremlin.

Did you think of trying a bench seat in the front? I know you have a
shifter, but maybe someone could fab one for you around it? Keep the
buckets though for use in future years. Just a thought....Cameron

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie"