Re: [BaadAssGremlins] dad died

Eddie, you have my deepest sympathy and my prayers are with you and your family. My mom passed on Sunday Oct 9th, and I'm still working thru it, along with wraping up all the loose ends as my 'kid' sister lives out of state and I was left to handle everything. So I can truely say 'I feel your pain'.      Gary 'The Mix' in Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: AMC List <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:16:14 -0600
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] dad died

My dad died this morning at 9:58am. I'm taking leave for awhile to attend to
family matters down in Corpus Christi, Texas with brother Tommy. Thanks for
understanding. If you email it will be awhile before reply. No calls please,
thanks.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make
Yahoo! your home page
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>