[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thinking of selling the Gremlin.

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thinking of selling the Gremlin.

Thanks for the offer. Ive thought a million times as to how to make
more seating room but its impossible.
Ive thought about the girls getting older and stuff, but my oldest is
only 10 and my youngest is 8. Thats a lot of years of arguiing about
who rides with dad.
Im thinking about taking a hot rod break and getting a 4 seater rail
buggy.
Ive thought about finishing it to. But I was buildin a blower motor
and it would be just to much time n cash to fool with.
I think Im gonna ask a pretty firm $3,500.00 bucks. Gremlins are
getting hard to find and this one is done except for the motor
basically and its one of the most rust free and solid Gremlins that
Ive ever seen. Except for completed or restored that is.
I easily have dbl that into this.
Tell yer friends if you know anyone interested. Thanks, Rod