[BaadAssGremlins] Working Out Of The Box Again Using Modeling Skills And

[BaadAssGremlins] Working Out Of The Box Again Using Modeling Skills And Materials

After designing and making a full size sample of the AMC emblem for the
center of knock offs on the turbine wheels on my orange Hornet the truck
lettering shop I wanted to make me 4 of them said it was to small a job
to just make me 4 of them. So I said then make me 8 of them. It was
still to much trouble and not worth the effort for him. Being the hands
on kind of guy I am there had to be a way to make them myself. After
thinking it over for a while I decided to cut the 1 3/4" circles out of
30 thousands model plastic sheet, paint them orange to match the car and
the area between the wheel spokes and then paint the R/W/B AMC emblem
over that. To attach the finished product to the knock offs I will just
use exterior double sided carpet tape. I have found many uses for this
tape and is remarkably strong and weather proof. I always keep a roll in
the house. So the total cost of all of this is ZERO as I already had all
the materials on hand. Now that the storm has passed I will get back to
work on the car today.
"Doc"