Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks for the help..Building my 401)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks for the help..Building my 401)

I got the tranny in my grem off ebay for 300 bucks ahipped! It was from an estate sale and the guy was selling off rebuilt trannies from a shop the owner had passed away. They are out there. I have 3 spare 727's ( thanks JR) and I am always looking for more.
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
LOL!!!! I have! I live in the rust belt man! Anything 86 and older
is crushed. :(

Ive even offered to have trannies shipped here. Thats hit and miss.
Your never know what you are going to get.

I'll keep a eye out :)