RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks for the help..Building my 401)

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks for the help..Building my 401)

I have a 4000 stall and there is no " kick" at a light. Converters don't work that way. They still allow the car to move at lower rpms. You are able to stall it higher when you are on the brake and on the gas when you want that " kick"
 Davis

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No stall works, too. Better street manners (no kick in the
arse everytime you leave a traffic light), but if you MUST
have that kick, better to kep it down around 1500-2000rpm.
More than that will be fun for three days, then gets
annoying quick.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

1971 AMC Javelin ADPS 401 (police car)