Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks for the help..Building my 401)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks for the help..Building my 401)

I would go with a 3K stall, Course it depends on the cam and the rest of your combination. You want to stall at or close to your peak torque. and you want to shift at your peak HP.
 As for the 904 figure spendin double the $ to make it as strong as the 727
 But it is lighter
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What kinda stall would be a decent street driver but good enough for
the track?

If the 904 can be built for about the same price and live behind the
401 I'd rather do that.