-----Original Message-----
From: <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dig this groovy cool Gremlin
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkrbyr
That carpet sure brings back some memories of several aMCs I owned in
the
70s. I like the mural on the roof also. Really like the drivetrain too,
neat
car. Maybe a MOD Gremlin.....

From: badass73gremlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

strip her to bare metal and a nice normal repaint and redo the in and
change them cherry bomb mufflers and it would be perfect,but as it is
now jeeez folks in the 70's did waaaay too much dope back then LOL Bart