Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Groovy Gremlin

From: <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/10/22 Sat AM 12:19:17 EDT
To: "AMC List" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: <baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Groovy Gremlin

Dig this groovy cool Gremlin
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkrbyr
That carpet sure brings back some memories of several aMCs I owned in the
70s. I like the mural on the roof also. Really like the drivetrain too, neat
car. Maybe a MOD Gremlin.....
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
email volume is currently
HEAVY; 7-12 day reply time;
please call if important

strip her to bare metal and a nice normal repaint and redo the in and change them cherry bomb mufflers and it would be perfect,but as it is now jeeez folks in the 70's did waaaay too much dope back then LOL
Bart