Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another question

That is what I had remembered but I never trust my
memory when there are other sources around to check
with.
I also have to tackle swapping out the 70 Gremlin
steering wheel and HORN assembly to see if I can get
the fancy one to work for the wife.
--- AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> One other thing the 74 had that seat belt inter lock
> crap but just by
> unplugging the wires under the seat it eliminated
> the light and buzzer
> and it still started, been driving the yellow car
> for almost 32 years
> like that.
> "Doc"
>
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: "HEL" <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:43:18 -0000
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Another question

How do I disconnect the seatbelt "buzzer/light" on my
81 Spirit? Did it
on my Gremlin but that was in 1974 so I have
forgotten. I know it was
easy but thought there was something that had to do
with starting?
Hal

http://farechase.yahoo.com