Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another question

Doc,
I am planning to try again this weekend and I am
watching another door that matches my color(won't need
to paint). The lock is minor as I don't lock much of
my older cars as they will just break the glass if
there is anything they want and glass is expensive and
I don't leave valueables in my rides unless they have
a trunk. But I will be doing car stuff Sat & Sun .

--- AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I just unplugged the wires under the seat in my
> original 74 Hornet. It
> had buckets.
> How did you make out with the glove box lock?
> "Doc"
>
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: "HEL" <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:43:18 -0000
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Another question

How do I disconnect the seatbelt "buzzer/light" on my
81 Spirit? Did it
on my Gremlin but that was in 1974 so I have
forgotten. I know it was
easy but thought there was something that had to do
with starting?
Hal

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs