Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Orange Car Finally Driven Yesterday!!!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Orange Car Finally Driven Yesterday!!!!!!

Bart as soon as I finish the film in my current disposable camera and
have it developed  can I send you some pic's to post like Eddie does in
some of his E-Mails? I have before, during and after shots of all the
work done. Bart has seen pic's of the interior job on my yellow Hornet a
few years ago when I bought some models from him. It still needs the
front carpet and the !@#$% seats done. The orange car is just a similar
version of that interior but without the 12 point cage and the elaborate
center gauge panel and has a column shift. It is a mild custom version
of a stock interior. I do have to toot my own horn and say it looks
really really  nice. I have bitched and moaned about the work and the
problems with it but after sitting in the almost completed interior and
driving it for 2 days it was worth it. Unfortunately it is now back at
my friends shop for some more tweaking. There is a phrase in German my
mother and father used to tell me but I can only say it not spell it.
The English translation is "Self Praise Stinks" When ever I do somthing
really good I pat my self on the back in front of my wife to yank her
chain. She say's be careful you will hurt yourself. Yea right bite me!!!
Say AMEN & AMC!!!!!
"Doc"