Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: more on mice (off and on topic at thesame tim

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: more on mice (off and on topic at thesame time)

Put my cars away for the winter? not a snow balls chance in hell. If the
road is snow and ice free and dry and salt free they are out just like
the summer. Just not every day like now. :-))~~
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Eh, speaking of winterizing your cars, something ya'll might consider
providing you put your cars away for this odd season some of you call
winter, is:
wash vehicle
wax it
top off fluids like powers steering, brake, radiator
put in some gas preservative
change oil before locking away (or adding some additive like Slick 50)
check tires
And since this was about mices, I think I mentioned Irish Spring bars in the
car. For some reason it drives mice away. There was a real nice article in
Old Cars Weekly about this awhile back, wished I had saved it. There was
also a real informative article about winterizing your ride and tips like
above, those mentioned above are some of them, I'm sure others have more
they could share before this becomes Ted Nugent's Winter Cooking School!
http://www.tnugent.com/

Speaking of Nugent, who I have always been a fan of, in 1976 he was
headlining a concert in Corpus Christi where I'm from. Of course many of us
drunks had smuggled in our uh, stuff, for the concert and fired it up and
popped the labels. Some asshole tossed a 1/2 fifth bottle onstage and it hit
his guitar. You think Bart's language was off cuff you shuold have heard
Nugent fly off in a rage, demanding to know who threw it and for the crowd
to 'get him' before the music would start up. Several of the spotlights
focused on 10-20 rows in front of us, and you could tell someone was getting
a serious ass kicking; I'm guessing that is where the bottle came from. No,
a counselor was not called to see if this individual had a rough childhood,
or watched Oprah, or had graduated elementary, now was anyone worried about
'the tough smart attorney' someone who threw the bottled got their ass
kicked and rightly so. They are lucky Ted didn't have his crossbow but don't
think he was into that yet, just chords on Stranglehold.

Not sure what happened after that, he adjusted his guitar, smiled, the
lights went back to stage and concert went off again without a hitch or
bottle tossed. Good to see the Motor City Madman is still rocking after 30
years.

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825