Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group

BOy is this Bashing Davis Day? You guys are great, Maby i should burn my nearly rust free 70 rare gremlin drag car. How many gremlins have you seen lately with a nice clean battery tray area? You guys act like I am selling junk. Ya'all really know how to kill a deal.
 Thanks again,
 Davis
twa1950@xxxxxxx wrote:
I had a 77 and the 78 I got now were both built in Canada. I agree with Bart again. I know you can find them in Canada. I would think it would be a lot of trouble transferring an old car from the states to Canada. I know I would do my homework there before I laid out any money for one here. I am from Kentucky and they are hard to fine around here. I have been saying for years that I would like to have the second one. I have seen a number of them a couple of hundred miles from me. I just keep thinking I am going to have one show up in my backyard one day. Anyway if I got the second one I wouldn't have anything to complain about. I didn't know anything went wrong with a Gremlin Bart. They sure didn't rust on the top of the fenders, the bottom of the doors are around the rear wheels. You guys might disagree with me but the one piece of advice I give to anyone who is going to buy an old unibody car of any make not just an AMC is to crawl underneath of it. You can fix the mechanics, and the body but if the underneath is rotten out you got big problems. I have heard of more than one breaking apart.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS