Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: more on mice (off and on topic at the sam

Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: more on mice (off and on topic at the same time)

So when the fuck did talking..'and talking'about how to kill a few rats and roaches in your garage to vegans,hunters and other O/T bullshit??Look i said it before and this tis the final time i'm going to,THIS IS NOT THE GAYMC FORUM.they have non autozones and bloated ego fuck fests on there to berate each others political stances and eating habits.My lil hole in the wall group cannot take this garbage.please no more!!!
Bart

Geesh Bart, Do you eat with those fingers your typing with?  Nice language for a family group.

 P.S.  I didn't bring up this toppic and I am not continuing it either.

 Davis