Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group

Gee guys thanks for all your help selling my 70 gremlin. Maby I should put the 232 /904 in it instead of the 343 crapomatic. How does your gremlin sound Bart?
 Geesh guys
 Davis
twa1950@xxxxxxx wrote:
I have to agree with Bart on that one. I would highly recommend a stock 6 banger for your first car. I am not trying to be a wise guy but I was young once. At least I think I was. My foot had two positions on the gas peddle to the floor or not on it all. I was 18 before I had my first hot car. Not that I had that any more since at 18 but I think that two years of driving experience might have kept me from wrapping it around a tree. So like Bart find yourself a decent stock Gremlin it will have the power you need. Then after you had it awhile think about building it up or buying yourself some monster ride. Like to see you around for a while.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS