[BaadAssGremlins] American Motoring

Got my AMO magazine today. There is an article in it about AMC racing. The last paragraph got me. What did they do to that engine? It says they got 275 HP out of a 232 one barrel carb with a restrictor plate. They say they ran 155 to 160 miles an hour. That is what I would should do to my engine. I could see it now all the tire smoking and then pop the hood with the six with the carter carb.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS