Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group

It is actually really hard to find a grwmlin in canada. Trust me i look through the auto trader every week and nothing. I do not mean to offend you in any way, and if i have im sorry. I realize i am a new member and should respect your wishes. I am just very interested in trying to find a car my dad and i can both work on. So that when i do infact get my license i will have my dream car to drive.

badass73gremlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
k guys i know realize reflecting on it that it was NOT right of me to
mention my own group on this group so as a sign of respect i will not
mention it any more, and to the moderator i am sorry truely.

Ev,or whatever your name is,what part of Canada are you from?are you not very good in english?Also have you checked any of your local auto trader mags for a Gremlin around your neck of the woods?Also since you never have owned a car nor have a license,you should try and find a stock Gremlin and one thats ins decent shape that is if you have body working skills.you should serisiul;y do your homework and never never ever fall in love with somthing and immediatly buy it .do your reaserch on it,ask us here what  is prone to go wrong with a Gremlin and how to repair it.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS