[BaadAssGremlins] Re: CAR wanted

Not sure who was looking for a car to buy, but there are hundreds of free leads, and 100 cars posted each month, on my website's 'amcs for sale/shut up & drive lists' also if one goes thru the 'amc classifieds' file, there are also a good number of cars listed for sale in there also, all neding a good home, happy hunting,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx