Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: CAR wanted

What does the Gremlin run?  Stock suspension?

Olly

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks,
 I race at Lebenon Valley dragway in West Lebenon NY
 The Race car is for sale if you know of anyone interested.
 asking 4K turn key. 3500 for BAG members
 Davis
 860-997-2732 cell

gremlin_rx <gremlin_rx@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
do you live in canada or the u.s.? ill be honest i am gelous and
would love to see you race, what is your local drag strip?