[BaadAssGremlins] Re: more on mice (off and on topic at the same time)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: more on mice (off and on topic at the same time)

Title: Message
"'All Gods creatures', baby. Threaten one member of the system, you
threaten them all."

The Marines said it best, 'kill em all and let God sort them out'.

John, not sure I know anyone would take time to approach a beehive and place a plastic bag over it, then unscrew the mirror and scamper off into the wilderness, that is bizarre. I'd just as soon put a match in front of a can of Wd-40 and blow them to hell, and feed their babies to the fire ants, providing I have not nuked all them with gas also.....note the 5 footer I have here was safely let go after I determined it was non poisonous. AMC content, uh, AMC in background of photo. But I let this one go, as I have almost all the snakes we catch in the back yard. Round eyes, pardoned. Non rounded eyes, see you in hell less head.

As for NY's rat problem, they could learn a few things easily from Cajuns in Louisiana. Eat them. That's how they handled it, make gumbo and jambalaya out of rat. Good stuff too I may add. Hell, anything's good stuff you put enough paprika and tabasco in it:
http://www.nutria.com/site14.php

Of course the government wants in on the action:
http://www.lacoast.gov/watermarks/2000b-06/3recipe/

And imagine the shock of the NY "in" crowd paying $$$ for delicious mice:
http://bertc.com/cooking_rats.htm
tastes like chicken.

So does monkey, OUI!
http://www.congocookbook.com/c0139.html

Of course everyone's favorite Christmas Cusines, eating dog brains:
http://www.economist.com/displayStory.cfm?story_id=1487714
tastes like wasps perhaps.

Anyhows, everyone has their own way of dealing with critters, and varmints, especially those that damage, and destroy properties. Whether ants, bees, wasps, possums, coons, fish, termites, whatever. I say kill them all. No anger management needed, just my way of getting rid of pests.

Speaking of pests, we have hardly had any mosquitos this summer except for those that Katrina and Rita blew in from Louisiana, these are swamp mosquitos, not the common ones we have here that bite only at dusk and dawn, these bite 24/7 but are not known to carry, nor transmit St. Louis enchepalitis or West Nile virus, both deadly. And you don't catch and release skeeters in a baggie while singing kumbayah (just kidding john!!) either. One of the reasons hardly any of our other typs of skeeters is there is a nice array of dragon flies here. And in the evening, bats. I could go on about killing bats, but as long as they stay away from me and family, they live, otherwise face the wrath of Zod:
http://www.generalzod.net/

But hard to work outside on the AMCs in the driveway, even in the garage in the cool evening with mosquitos buzzing around, but they have not been that bad except for right after the hurricanes.

Now back to our regularly scheduled AMC program about killing pests and winterizing cars for those of you who actually have a winter, it wil be 87 again today.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx