Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Police Javelin- Rust issue photos

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Police Javelin- Rust issue photos

John,

You have any pics on the EFI project?
Was the 80 AMX in really bad condition to part it out?

Olly

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just a 'heads-up' as I posted a big bunch of photos of
the bare floors of my Javelin. You Arizona AMCers will
cringe in horror...my fellow Mid-Atlantic AMCers will
rejoice right along with me. :)

See the link below.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com