Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 5:02 PM
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: more on mice

Well, I do own my own and have dealt with mice on a few ocassions over the years.
'Have-a-Heart' traps did the trick everytime. Good ol' catch & release....a mile or two
away in a big wooded field. The adhesive traps are plain old cruelty in my book.
It isn't hard to put yourself in their shoes and realize the horror they suffer as they
chew off their own legs trying to escape. A little empathy goes a long way. If I
wouldn't do it to my own dog, I won't do it to anything else. But then, what some
people WOULD do to their own dogs saddens me.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com