Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: more on mice

I do admire you John. I am animal lover too. I have six dogs but when it comes to bugs and such I do kill them. I agree with the people thing. That is why even though I love guns I never go hunting. The animals never did anything to me but there is a bunch of people I would love to shoot but jails don't look to good to me.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS