Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally I can get into the garage! (Doc and B

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally I can get into the garage! (Doc and Bart)

I don't blame you Pax. There is no way I would want to use my Gremlin as a daily driver. I been ask a million times to drive my Gremlin to work so they can see him. I won't do it because we have a rock parking lot and I don't want all that rock dust on him.  Now if I was retired like Doc and not driving 50 miles round trip to work I would love to have a Hornet or a Concord as my main car. There is no way I would spend 20 thousand for a new one so a nice AMC would be great to run around town in. The Gremlin would be OK but I still like a back-seat and a trunk or at least a little more room like a Wagon to haul the groceries in.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS