[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally I can get into the garage! (Doc and Bart)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally I can get into the garage! (Doc and Bart)

Yeah, I'll admit that the Neons are POS cars, but
then, when I have to put 50-100 miles on my car on a
_daily_ basis and gas is $3 a gallon, I prefer driving
the Neon.  It's the Expresso model -- manual
transmision DOHC that gets 35-40 mpg.   It's quick,
has had minimal problems in the 207,000 miles I've put
on it, and until this month, was reliable.

Plus, as was mentioned, it's "disposable" -- I'd
rather beat the shit out of a Neon (or any other bland
car) as a daily driver for the long haul than my
"baby."  :)

pax

>>   From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: Re:  Finally I can get into the
garage!

Unfortunately Bart if AMC was still in business they
would be forced to
build a POS like the Neon to compete with the big 3
and the ricer's to
survive. I'll keep my old real cars thank you. Don't
hit me Bart but
even my 77 Malibu which is my snow and salt winter
beater. Due to my
poor health I just paid 225$ for some brake repairs
and a new starter
for it. Like I say when I talk Malibu winter is around
the corner. I
have spent around 1,900$ on the Malibu including the
350$ purchase
price
in the last 9 years. Not a bad deal in my opinion. I'd
keep the good
running POS forever as a beater but the body is
starting to fall off
around it.
"Doc"

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." -- Douglas Adams

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs