[BaadAssGremlins] Miserable Weather The Whole Last 10 Days

[BaadAssGremlins] Miserable Weather The Whole Last 10 Days

I can only imagine how the people of the Gulf Coast felt after having
almost 10 straight days of rain and high winds here. Although the rain
and flooding is nothing like they went through. I am glad it is not
winter and if this was snow I would be stuck in the house for weeks. I
know Jim you love snow. :-(~ I did get out of the house thursday for a
while and put the steering wheel on my orange Hornet. I took the horn
button off my yellow car to see what I was doing wrong when trying to
hook up the horn in the orange car. A simple case of CRS, I had the
flexible metal disc that acts as a spring in backwards. I shouldn't have
gone out in this weather the last few days being sick and I paid for it
all last night not being able to breath. I almost called for an
ambulance I was so bad. I am better this morning and need to at least go
out and test drive my Chevy as it was raining too hard for that
yesterday the short time I was out. I wonder how much the bill for the
brake repair is going to cost me? In early sept it cost me 125$ for the
2 vandalised tires including the road service. I hate spending money on
that car but it is a good winter car and I need it for me to qualify for
my classic insurance.
"Doc"