Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Miserable Weather The Whole Last 10 Days

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Miserable Weather The Whole Last 10 Days

Doc,
I am trying to change steering wheels in my 70 Gremlin
from a stock plain one to one that has the wing like
horn button and a round Gremlin center piece. I know
similar ones were used in Hornets and my problem is
that when I put the new one on the horn blows
constsntly. Is there a simple fix. I am trying to get
this car looking "pretty" for the wife to drive(so she
says). Thanks.
Plan to get the parts boxed this weekend depending on
weather.
Hal

http://mail.yahoo.com