Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 80 Spirit 4cyl, AT for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 80 Spirit 4cyl, AT for sale

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 80 Spirit 4cyl, AT for sale
Back in the good old days, when Hemmings Motor News was just about the ONLY national venue for advertising cars and parts for sale, the ads almost ALWAYS ended with the two letter postal code for the state.
1968 AMX, 343, 4bbl, 4 speed, factory a/c.
17,000 actual miles. Always garaged. Absolutely rust free.
$2500 or offer. (714)213-4567 CA

(You can tell that this really was the good old days by the price.)
Onree

on 10/10/05 10:41 PM, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx at AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx did write:

Onree agree. I have said the same thing over and over again
Location--Location--Location for the 5 years I have been on line. Why
waste your time and mine as the buyer if I find the car is
1,500-----3,000 miles away and I can't afford the shipping. I give up.
At least the orange Hornet was local and shipping 2 miles and a weeks
storage only cost me buying a friend lunch.
"Doc"