Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 80 Spirit 4cyl, AT for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 80 Spirit 4cyl, AT for sale

Onree agree. I have said the same thing over and over again
Location--Location--Location for the 5 years I have been on line. Why
waste your time and mine as the buyer if I find the car is
1,500-----3,000 miles away and I can't afford the shipping. I give up.
At least the orange Hornet was local and shipping 2 miles and a weeks
storage only cost me buying a friend lunch.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Location?  Location?? Location???
In the best of all possible worlds, anyone trying to sell a car on line
would know that location is really important. They would put it in the very
first notice, and not make people ask about it.
Onree

--- End Message ---