Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMX wanted/for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMX wanted/for sale

Ralph,
 It is a 68 390 4spd  go pac car. originmally Hyallaya yellow. No motor or tranny and no door glass, no seats. I have mot of the rest of the car though and the car is 99.9% rust free. One hole in the rear PS wheel house accessable from the trunk. Rest is solid. The dash I have is a 69 black dash and black interior trim.
 Davis
LOCATED in CENTAL CT.
860-997-2732 cell

rebade1 <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis,
What AMX car do you have for sale?
Ralph

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx> wrote:

> Ya Eddie I have one for sale. thanks. Did you forward him my info?
I will try him tomorrow.