[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Was Hand Brake "T" Handle On eBay Now Motor Mite A

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Was Hand Brake "T" Handle On eBay Now Motor Mite And Progress

Doc, on your wiper delay, something you might try doing before you elimanate
it is see if it is properly grounded. Sometimes the single bolt that holds
this to the lower dash is not grounded. Smetimes the little factory black
wire that goes into the harness is not grounded either. So bypass it with
another ground wire, touching the opposite end of it to stuff like steering
column, key metal thing in column, anything metal to see if it makes a
difference, all the while having the wipers in the 'on' position. Can't tell
you how many times I have had to run a seperate ground wire to my wipers on
any AMC, the last one being my 82 Eagle a few months ago. Rather than trace
the factory black ground, I just bypassed it and ran a ground to metal part
of brake brace and no problems since. If you only need to move the little
relay box around however then limited space to do that under there, might
reconsider moving the manual choke pull instead.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx